Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome to our blog!

The purpose of this blog is to share insights, experiences , and achievements amongst an audience of motivated and hopeful individuals. We will encourage and support one another through the various highs and not-so-highs (I'm trying optimism *lol) of being an entrepreneur with goals to "enlarge their territory," and also influence others to give back. As the team leader I will be managing this blog and you'll quickly find that my informal tone and use of texting terms or jargon is simply a way of keeping life in perspective...because we often tend to make things too complicated. I am fueled by my passion for the empowerment of others and the love shown to me through Christ. Regardless of one's spirituality or religious view, we can all share in a positive impact on creation, through business endeavors, social networking, and direct personal acts of kindness. I look forward to us learning and growing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment